This week we follow up on the Parse wind down as well as the App Store Economy and Panic's 2015 report. We also discuss fonts for coders & console use. Apparently Moore's Law is dead and we touch on the iPad Pro in use. The absence of Americans on the show devolves into a discussion of the weather and where to get a good poutine. More than just code, folks! Picks: Algorithms & Data Structures in Swift and Hirundo.
Episode 78 Show Notes:
- the App Store as an economy
- Introducing Day One 2
- The Panic 2015 Report
- Omni Group
- Font is a four letter word
- Using Operator in Xcode
- Hack | A typeface designed for source code
- Apple made $20 Billion in services alone!
- Moore’s law really is dead this time
- iPad Pro Keyboard and Pencil Review
- How would you explain the various sorting algorithms to a six year old?
- Smokes Poutinerie
- Fancy Franks Gourmet Hot Dogs Toronto
- NSNorth 2016
Episode 78 Picks:
- Algorithms & Data Structures in Swift, by Wayne Bishop
- Hirundo – Comfortably follow Swift Discussions