In the September 17th show, we discuss John Gruber’s hypothetical Apple Watch pricing, upgrading to iOS 8 and caution over updating to iCloudDrive, experiences around pre-ordering iPhone 6 and which models we each chose and why, and Mark Rubin surprises us with his knowledge of integrated circuit manufacture.
- Daring Fireball: Apple Watch: Initial Thoughts and Observations
- Intel: Apple's 'A8′ Chip Exposes Shortcomings, Says Semi Advisors - Barron's
- Only Stephen Fry can make a keyboard sound profoundly life-changing - The Verge
- Buy high-quality used smart phones
- Panic Blog » The Future of Transmit iOS
- The Vector Project on the App Store