#67 - Perfect, Timing and the iPad Pro
Episode 67 · November 28th, 2015 · 1 hr 3 mins
About this Episode
Once again we discuss the iPad Pro and it's professional moniker and why now is the right time for a device - based on the hardware and the state of iOS and OS X. We discuss Readdle's post on becoming successful on the Mac App Store. Also Alan Pike's report on another developer using his own support email address in their poorly written app. We follow up on idiomatic swift with a post by Erica Sadun. We discuss whether Swift's automatic inclusion could be problematic for now developers. We also discuss Perfect.org's Perfect server side swift project.
No kittens were harmed in the making of this show.
Episode 67 Show Notes:
- The Hype is Real - Gus Mueller
- UITouchType.Stylus - Supporting the Pencil
- Adobe Comp
- Adobe Photoshop Mix
- How To Launch a Mac App and Become #1 Top Paid App Globally
- PDF Expert
- John Geleynse Director of Technology Evangelism & User Experience Evangelist
(Tim mispronounced his name)
- The Worst App
- Erica Sadun - A handful of Swift style rules
- The Official raywenderlich.com Swift Style Guide.
- The official raywenderlich.com Objective-C style guide.
- Effective Objective-C 2.0
- Matt J Galloway (developer author)
- Matt Galloway CBC (radio host)
- Perfect (server side swift)
- Facebook SDK for tvOS Now Available
- Hitman Go
- League of Legends
- California Golden Seals
Episode 67 Picks:Support More Than Just Code podcast - iOS and Swift development, news and advice