This week we follow up on the Swift adoption discussion started last week. We discuss the "All you eat" software models. We discuss the role of Product Manager in development. Tim Cook sends an email and saves stock market. Picks Crossy Road (Pacman edition), PAC-MAN 256 and iSwift.
NB The 360|iDev 2015 videos should be ready around Aug 28, 2015
Episode 54 Show Notes:
- Josh Micheals 360|iDev Keynote
- John Wilker
- Mastering Auto Layout - Justin Williams
- Dave Wiskus - 'All You Can App'
- Amazon’s new games and apps store: Free for users, 12¢ an hour for devs
- Amazon Underground Features An Android App Store Focused On “Actually Free” Apps
- Gus Mueller
- Daniel Jalkut
- The Last Job - Kyle Richter
- Strategic Coach - Business Coaching
- Steve Jobs Movie
- Defence of the Ancients
- Apple Stock Reacts After Tim Cook Email Praises China Sales
- Jim Kramer
- iSight Camera Replacement for iPhone 6 Plus
- Episode 17 – Why Did the Chicken Crossy the Road?
- Greg Heo - Switching your brain to Swift
- Bringing Swift to your Objective-C Projects - René Cacheaux
- Developing iOS 8 Apps With Swift
Episode 55 Picks: