Episode 339 · October 30th, 2021 · 1 hr 29 mins
About this Episode
Marin Todorov joins Tim to discuss his work on Swift Concurrency and Apple's DocC. He has just finished contributing to the RayWenderlich book, Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift and has an upcoming book on Modern Concurrency in Swift. He is also one of the original contributors on Apple's open source DocC.Support More Than Just Code podcast - iOS and Swift development, news and advice
- Modern Concurrency in Swift | raywenderlich.com
- Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift | raywenderlich.com — Combine: Asynchronous Programming with Swift
- Amazon.com: 11/22/63: A Novel: 9781501120602: King, Stephen: Books
- 360|iDev 2015 - Marin Todorov - What’s in for us after the Indiepocalipse? on Vimeo
- RxSwift: Reactive Programming with Swift, Chapter 1: Hello, RxSwift! | raywenderlich.com
- RxSwift: Reactive Programming with Swift | raywenderlich.com
- Realm Home | Realm.io
- Introducing M1 Pro and M1 Max: the most powerful chips Apple has ever built - Apple
- GitHub - apple/swift-docc: Documentation compiler that produces rich API reference documentation and interactive tutorials for your Swift framework or package.
- GitHub - apple/swift-docc-render: Web renderer for Swift-DocC documentation.
- GitHub - apple/swift-markdown: A Swift package for parsing, building, editing, and analyzing Markdown documents.
- Wayback Machine
- What Is Unique Ability®?
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - Wikipedia
- Audiobooks : Toronto Public Library
- Sagrada Família - Wikipedia
- Voyager Revisited - a podcast from The Incomparable
- Trolley problem - Wikipedia
- Giles Martin on Remixing The Beatles' 'Abbey Road' - YouTube
- Marin's "Swift Light"