Episode 301 · June 6th, 2020 · 1 hr 21 mins
About this Episode
We discuss sunk cost in askMTJC. The 2020 Stack Overflow Developer Survey is covered in the follow up along with more than half Apple Stores reopening. Introducing Swift AWS Lambda Runtime. Apple MacOS 10.15.5 Release: MacBook’s Powerful Surprise. The Real Cause of the Sign In with Apple Zero-Day. Picks: dyld_shared_cache_extract_dylibs fail fix, My productivity app is a single .txt file, Modern Fortan Basics.
BLM Register to vote.
- peeking down the rabbit hole on Twitter: "#askMTJC @tomassurin, writing in the Inside PSPDFKit blog (5/26) links to this Wikipedia article. I think both deserve to be added to your discussion queue, and sunk cost applies to far more than just programming. https://t.co/VaOaU0KoCy" / Twitter
- The 2020 Stack Overflow Developer Survey – 65,000 Devs Share Their Salaries, Top Programming Languages, and More
- More than half of Apple Stores worldwide have reopened - 9to5Mac
- Swift.org - Introducing Swift AWS Lambda Runtime
- Apple MacOS 10.15.5 Release: Powerful MacBook Changes
- The Real Cause of the Sign In with Apple Zero-Day • Aaron Parecki
- How to solve dyld_shared_cache_extract_dylib failed in XCode - YouTube
- My productivity app is a single .txt file
- Manning | Exploring Modern Fortran Basics