NB Feed Updated*: This week we follow up on the "software engineer" title and Apple's implementation of TestFlight beta testing. Now that the Watch pricing, new Retina MacBook and ResearchKit has been made public, we review the pricing and new technologies as consumers and developers.
Our Picks: Magisto, Apple Watch sizing guide, ColorSafe and ScreenShot Builder.
* some listeners may have downloaded the incomplete show. Please delete and reload - if you don't hear the theme music at the start. Thanks
Episode 30 Notes:
iTunes TestFlight Beta Testing Takes Off
How Apple Will Make the Wearable Market
Why The Apple Watch Won't Sell
Watch Apple's Spring Forward event in 11 minutes
QNX Operating Systems
Thousands Have Already Signed Up for Apple's ResearchKit
GigaOm Was Universally Respected. Too Bad Respect Doesn’t Pay the Bills.
Jim Dalrymple vs Martin McNulty
Episode 30 Picks:
Magisto - Magical Video Editor
Try It On: Apple Watch Sizing Guide
LaunchKit: Screenshot Builder
- iTunes TestFlight Beta Testing Takes Off – Jeff Rames – Medium
- How Apple Will Make the Wearable Market – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- Why The Apple Watch Won't Sell
- Start With Why - Simon Sinek TED talk - YouTube
- Watch Apple's Spring Forward event in 11 minutes - The Verge
- QNX operating systems, development tools, and professional services for connected embedded systems
- ResearchKit and CareKit - Apple
- Thousands Have Already Signed Up for Apple's ResearchKit - Bloomberg
- GigaOm shuts down: Why did Om Malik's tech blog run out of money?
- Mathew Ingram (@mathewi) | Twitter
- Jim Dalrymple on Twitter: ". @martinmcnulty Why did you ask me to address the points and then refuse to answer questions?"
- Magisto Video Editor & Maker on the App Store
- Try it On: Apple Watch Sizing Guide
- Color Safe - accessible web color combinations