Welcome to the show. It is August 12th and this is our 2nd show. Today will be a discussion between Aaron Vegh, Jaime Lopez Jr., Mark Rubins and Tim Mitra about the recent buzz on indie iOS developers.
In the second episode we discuss:
- Breaking Apps up into smaller task based apps (e.g. Faceook & Foursquare.)
- Gruber vs the iWatch watchers.
- Jared Sinclair's day job and what it means to be Indie.
- let tim:String = self.askAbout("var")
- Push a button. Get a pizza!
Episode 2 Show Notes:
- Daring Fireball - Verge: This is how you'll charge your Moto 360 Smartwatch
- Push For Pizza
- Big Fruit Mag
- Brent Simmons: Who at the Table is an Indie iOS Developer?
- Release Notes Podcast
- The virtues of functional intuitions, or why you want to stop typing 'var' in Swift
- Aaron solves the iOS 8 that stuff that he mentioned in the podcast