This week we welcome Greg Heo as guest-host. We discuss CrossyRoad developers earning $10 million from their app. We follow up on Pebble vs Apple, just before we anticipate the Apple "Spring Forward" announcement on March 9, 2015. Later we discuss the need for a developer code of ethics.
Greg Heo's first podcast appearance, ever!
[[UIApplication sharedApplication] openURL:[NSURL URLWithString:UIApplicationOpenSettingsURLString]];
Swift version (?)
Episode 29 Show Notes:
Crossy Road earns $10 Million
Pebble vs Apple - David and Goliath This Ain't
Unreal Engine 4
Leaked: Apple Watch gets price from $349 to $20,000
Dell 13” XPS
Software Engineer Code of Ethics
Episode 29 Picks:
Thanks to our Patreon sponsors:
- They wanted to make a phenomenon. They made $10 million. The story of Crossy Road. | Polygon
- What is Unreal Engine 4
- Products - Unity
- Dell XPS 13 review (2015): To infinity and beyond - Pocket-lint
- inessential: Ethics
- Chris Adamson on Twitter: "So here's this skeevy-looking “Sharepaint Bonjour” iOS app that demands "Apple ID Password" at launch… https://t.co/zr4rvpsdCt"
- Monodraw for macOS — Helftone
- AppCode: Smart Swift/Obj-C IDE for iOS & macOS Development