This week we follow up on Move the Dial, how AstroPad HQ is dealing with being "Sherlocked", Apple surpasses Microsoft, and apps merged from iPad to Mac have troubles with user charges. We dig into security foibles with Google's Pixel 4 and Samsungs Galaxy 10. Apple Pay has overtaken Starbucks as a payment platform. Apple has implemented OpenID Connect with Sign in with Apple. SoftBank to Take Majority Stake in WeWork. There is a looming EMV "Y2K Moment". Picks: Dracula — A dark theme for Visual Studio Code and 50+ apps, Pixelmator Pro - on sale, Creative Things: A Collection Of Creative THINGS From Around The World.
Outro by voiceover artist — Mike Vinakmens.
- What To Do When You Get Sherlocked By Apple - Astroblog
- Luna Display turns your Mac into a secondary display for your other Mac - The Verge
- Apple surpasses Microsoft as the world's most valuable company (AAPL, MSFT) | Markets Insider
- Apple’s Merged iPad, Mac Apps Leave Developers Uneasy, Users Paying Twice
- Google Pixel 4 Face Unlock works if eyes are shut - BBC News
- Anyone can fingerprint unlock a Galaxy S10—just grab a clear phone case | Ars Technica
- South Koreans Use Sausages as iPhone Stylus | Tom's Guide
- Jeffrey Fulton on Twitter: "#askMTJC #tellMTJC @gregheo Dog paw capacitance: https://t.co/Nh9RkE9VgR" / Twitter
- Apple Pay Overtakes Starbucks as Most Popular Mobile Payment Platform in the US - MacRumors
- Apple implements OpenID Connect with Sign in with Apple — Apple World Today
- Verified.Me by SecureKey | Your identity in your control
- Budget Tracker & Planner | Free Online Money Management | Mint
- SoftBank to Take Majority Stake in WeWork as Adam Neumann Gets Big Payout - Barron's
- The Looming EMV "Y2K Moment"
- Dracula — A dark theme for Visual Studio Code and 50+ apps
- Pixelmator Pro
- Creative Things: A Collection Of Creative THINGS From Around The World
- Mike Vinakmens | Voices.com