#25 Swift and the Final word on Zombies.
Episode 25 · February 8th, 2015 · 55 mins 48 secs
About this Episode
This week we discuss Trends in Mobile Apps in 2014, compiled by App Annie. We also discuss the use of 'final' modifier in Swift when declaring classes, methods and properties. Also discussed is the growth of zombie apps on the app store. This week's picks: Apple's Mystery Car, PhoneExpander, Gentlemen...Ricochet Mini! and building Frameworks in iOS 8.
Space Shuttle Discovery at Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Virginia
Ray Wenderlich gets feedback from an attendee at RWDevCon
Episode 25 Show Notes:
App Annie reveals the top 9 mobile trends of 2014
The Importance of Being `final` - Human Friendly
The Official raywenderlich.com Swift Style Guide.
Andy Matuschak on Twitter
Functioning as a Functionalist - Andy Matuschak
“Zombie” Apps On The Rise – 83% Of Apps Not On Top Lists, Up From 74% Last Year
Bill Simmons on ESPN
Securing iOS User Data: The Keychain, Touch ID, and 1Password - Tim Mitra
Episode 25 Picks:
Apple's Mystery Car
PhoneExpander - public beta
TimmyMe (the Canadian reference for Jaime that Tim couldn't remember.)
Creating a Framework
- App Annie Reveals The Top 9 App Trends From 2014 | TechCrunch
- The Importance of Being `final` - Human Friendly
- Andy Matuschak - Functioning as a Functionalist - YouTube
- raywenderlich/swift-style-guide: The official Swift style guide for raywenderlich.com.
- Andy Matuschak (@andy_matuschak) | Twitter
- “Zombie” Apps On The Rise – 83% Of Apps Not On Top Lists, Up From 74% Last Year | TechCrunch
- Rob Enderle - Wikipedia
- How To Secure iOS User Data: The Keychain and Biometrics – Face ID or Touch ID | raywenderlich.com
- Mysterious Apple Car Spotted Roaming Bay Area Streets - MacRumors
- Creating a Framework