This week we discuss the Betty Crocker approach to harder on boarding. As well we discuss Charles Parry's follow up post on metakite.com about the State of the App Store, in light of numbers released by Marco Arment and Ustwo. Our Picks this week are Material Palette, Apple's Quarterly Income, Pocket and the New England Patriots vs the Seattle Seahawks.
Charles Perry - The Shape of the AppStore
DEAR ZOË KEATING: TELL YOUTUBE TO TAKE A HIKE
Why harder onboarding can lead to better users.
PhotoShop Express (PS Express)
Pocket: Save Articles and Videos to View Later
Apple Just Had The Most Profitable Quarter Of Any Company Ever
Super Bowl XLIX
- The Shape of the App Store – DazeEnd.org
- Dear Zoë Keating: Tell YouTube to Take a Hike – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- Why harder onboarding can lead to better users. – on startups – Medium
- Material Design Color Palette Generator - Material Palette
- Pocket: Save. Read. Grow. on the App Store
- Apple Just Had The Most Profitable Quarter Of Any Company Ever | TechCrunch
- 2019 Super Bowl Homepage | NFL.com | NFL.com
- Scales & Modes for iPad on the App Store