The Bio Sensor
Episode 208 · August 17th, 2018 · 1 hr 3 mins
About this Episode
This week we discuss RSUs vs stock options as well as why developers become frustrated. Google tracking continues even after users turn off location tracking. We discuss deploying new MacBook Pros in the enterprise and a hack uncovered that exploits a DEP mac before a user first logs in. Pick: Ongoing History Of New Music PodcastSupport More Than Just Code podcast - iOS and Swift development, news and advice
- Rene Ritchie on Twitter: "Talk about opening new doors!… "
- Shawn Marston on Twitter: "Been with you all the way. Congrats on 4 fantastically informative and insightful years. That’s got to be worth a couple of bucks a week. Much better than adverts. https://t.co/tjfSxu3v8O… https://t.co/K8jVDwlSCt"
- Marc Palmer on Twitter: "Thanks to @mtjc_podcast for the shout-out on the Xcode / git status bash prompt customisation post!"
- Should You Ask for RSUs or Stock Options? - Flow Financial Planning
- Jessi Charier - Wish I had That in High School - YouTube
- Inspiring the next generation of female engineers | Debbie Sterling | TEDxPSU - YouTube
- Why Developers Become Frustrated And Companies Can’t Find Talent
- How to Stop Google From Tracking Your Location | WIRED
- Are the new Apple MacBook Pros enterprise ready? | IT Management | Computerworld UK
- Hacking a Brand New Mac Remotely, Right Out of the Box | WIRED
- Amazon.com: Objective-C Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide (2nd Edition) (Big Nerd Ranch Guides) (9780321942067): Aaron Hillegass, Mikey Ward: Books
- Learn Objective-C on the Mac (Learn Series): Scott Knaster, Mark Dalrymple: 9781430218159: Amazon.com: Books
- Ongoing History of New Music by Curiouscast on Apple Podcasts
- Max Born - Wikipedia
- The Oblique Strategies Web Site