Valyrian Steel & Dragon Glass on the Back
Episode 161 · September 16th, 2017 · 1 hr 59 mins
About this Episode
We dive into #askMTJC about whether the iPhone X layout will mean changes for developers. We follow up on HDR video. We briefly cover the information leak ahead of the Apple Event. We discuss Apple's Steve Jobs Theater which held the event. We cover the items demonstrated and unveiled - Retail events, Apple Watch Series 3 w/LTE, Apple TV 4K, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus, the iPhone X, and AirPower. Picks: iOS Human Interface Guidelines (Updated for iPhone X), Building Apps for iPhone X - Fall 2017, Swift Programming Language book (updated for Swift 4).Support More Than Just Code podcast - iOS and Swift development, news and advice
- Matthew Ingwersen on Twitter: "How much of an issue do you foresee the new iPhone X layout causing for developers? #askmtjc @mtjc_podcast"
- An Introduction to HDR Video - Fall 2017 - Videos - Apple Developer
- A look inside the new Steve Jobs Theater at Apple’s spaceship campus | Ars Technica
- Teacher Tuesdays - Today at Apple - Apple
- Apple Watch Series 3 - Apple
- Apple TV 4K - Apple
- iPhone 8 - Apple
- Ray Wenderlich on Twitter: "I'm curious - after hearing the announcement, will you be upgrading your phone?"
- iPhone X - Apple
- Knight Rider - Original Show Intro | NBC Classics - YouTube
- AirPower: Everything you need know! | iMore
- The LTE-enabled Apple Watch will cost $10 a month on US carriers - The Verge
- Sky - thatgamecompany
- Developing for iPhone Pro - Allen Pike
- Final Fantasy X-2 - Wikipedia
- Greg Heo on Twitter: "[Poll] AppleCare? #askMTJC"
- Tim Mitra on Twitter: "The new iPhone X models are expensive. Would you protect your investment? #theatricalCut"
- Tim Mitra on Twitter: "The new iPhone X models are more expensive. How would you protect your investment?"
- Themes - Overview - iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Building Apps for iPhone X - Fall 2017 - Videos - Apple Developer
- The Swift Programming Language (Swift 4): Version Compatibility