This week we answer an #askMTJC on AirPlay-ing Amazon Prime videos. We follow up on holographic billboard and LaunchKit shutting down. We were midway through WWDC 2017 week, so we share our impressions on the WWDC17 Keynote, Platform State of the Union and some of the live sessions we had watched. Picks: Refactoring!, Blackbox Puzzles wins ADA, What’s New in iOS, Simulating a second finger during drag, Xcode 9 Beta.
NB - we misquoted the hardware pricing of iMac Pro and Mac Pro. They are $4,999 and $2,999 USD respectively. This error we regret.
Safe Area aka Type Safety in print and publishing. Also the correct term in TV production is Overscan.
- Hey guys, you know that you can AirPlay Amazon Prime to the Apple TV, right?
- Holographic Billboards Are Now a Thing
- What's New in Xcode 9
- WWDC 2017 Initial Impressions
- Does the new App Store take us backwards?
- Episode 81 – Ashley Hewson - Roundabout
- Affinity Designer
- AFFINITY PHOTO Professional photo editing for iPad
- 3D Apple Games by Tutorials Updated for Swift 3 and iOS 10
- WWDC 2017 Apple Design Awards
- Pick: Blackbox
- Pick: What’s New in iOS
- Pick: Simulating a second finger during drag
- Pick: Xcode 9 Beta
- Afroman - Because I Got High