Reports of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Episode 138 · April 8th, 2017 · 1 hr 2 mins
About this Episode
This week Tammy Coron joins Mark & Tim, as we discuss iOS 10.3 issues from #askMTJC. We follow up on Swift access control, RWDevcon 2017 and the pending Mac Pro refresh. We also talk about the effects of Apple's upcoming GPU and its impact on suppliers and Metal's future. Picks: TED Talk - "Please, please, people. Let's put the 'awe' back in 'awesome'", MultiTimer and "RXSwift - Reactive Programming in Swift" book.
Mark Twain actually said, "I can understand perfectly how the report of my illness got about, I have even heard on good authority that I was dead. [A cousin] was ill in London two or three weeks ago, but is well now. The report of my illness great out of his illness,. The report of my death was an exaggeration."
Sponsored by Buddy BuildSupport More Than Just Code podcast - iOS and Swift development, news and advice
- askMTJC: https://twitter.com/WarningZ_iOSApp/status/848858040380137472
- Thoughts on Swift Access Control
- RWDevCon 2017 Post-Mortem
- Ash Furrow - Building Swift Playground Books
- The Mac Pro Lives
- The best hardware to build with Swift is not what you might think
- Imagination Technologies' shares plunge 70 percent after Apple ditches firm
- Apple is building its own GPU for the iPhone and iPad
- 360iDev 2015 Conference Highlights
- Pick: TED TALK by Jill Shargaa: Please, please, people. Let's put the 'awe' back in 'awesome'
- Pick: MultiTimer: Advanced Timer for Multiple Timing
- RXSwift - Reactive Programming in Swift
- Yes - Roundabout
- You Are So Much More Than Just A Label